The place I'd like to visit ✈️



I dream with visited the entire world someday, because I love travel a lot, but that is a little difficult so my top 3 of places to visit are Germany, Republic of Maldives and South Korea. 

First of all, Germany, this country always are be my dream, because my great-grandfather was German and I would like know a little more of my family history. Besides I found the architecture German very sophisticated. I don’t not have a touristic place in specific to visit because exist very much places in this country which are so beautiful that I would like visiting all. 

I fall in love with Republic of Maldives since I see the beach that have this country, in specific the Vaadhoo beach, because are so pretty, the water is very crystalline, the sand is white and the most wonderful is that in the night this beach shine because of little microorganism marine. 










A the last country is South Korea, because in the last time I’m be really interested with the Korean culture and I would like someday visit Seoul and stroll of its beautiful parks.



Comentarios

  1. you want to visit korea because u like the kpop music haha you´re obssesed with your korean boys hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oooh I want to visited the entire world too because I hope that be a psychologist makes me a millonaire jijij I imagine that Republic of Maldives should be a beautiful place and I also want to visit it some day , Hugs<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'ts to difficult to visit the entire world, but I hope you can visit this three beatiful countries :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Like you I'd like to know many different places, and I think your choices are excellent, because you have culture, architecture and relax.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Germany seems really intrested! i would love to know this country *-*

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares