Changes to my study programme


I have only one year and half in psychology but in this little time I notice that hours and subjects of we have practice are very lacking, and for me, the practice is something extremely important in our formal education, we would have practice moment since our first or second year, not only in fifth year, this theme is the most important and I would like this to change as soon as possible.
On other hand, at the university was introduce the technology and this is amazing, but I think which they would be take more advantage of this, especially in classroom. The teachers today make class more theoretical and a very little class practice, only some teacher use some websites like Kahoot or test for assess the subject in a didactic way.
In relation to the workload, my opinion is which ins some subject is good, but in others subjects I too much, we don´t have all the time for make everything. In my case, I live far away on the university, and sometimes the time isn’t enough. That is a point which gives me a complex in so many occasions. And the hours of classes are fine but when we have assistantships, the most of time are so late and I would like change this. The majority of time this problem is because the university doesn’t have availability of classroom, and that is something danger, especially in winter time, for people who lives far away at the university.



Comentarios

  1. i think that more hours of practice would be so good for our career

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share your opinion, practice its very important.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I live far away too, and this is a important teme for me. Ishare your opinion.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that the classes are so long :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's true the lack of classrooms and it would be great if we had more. And I totally agree with the improvements that we could have using technology and having more practice instances.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi!!
    It's interesting I feel that I have many practices and you very few... :c
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I agree that the psychology curriculum needs more hours of practice !!!, on the other hand I also think that they should think about how dangerous it can be for some to leave university so late :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares