The last!


Well, this is the end my friends, the blogs were so funny because personally I like so much writer in English. The level of English which teaching at the university is a little soft, in my opinion, but still be good for practice the language, besides, I think which I enjoy make the blogs because always I put gifs, very fun and cute in my opinion, in accordance with the text, that gave my personal touch to the blog, and I loved it, besides, the topic which they address were very interesting and easy for develop.
I change something about the course? Mmmh, yes, I change the difficulty of the programmer, because, as I said before, this is a little soft for our level, and we need more practice and new things for be prepared in some bilingual occasion.
Outside the English class I use the English so much, but only with me haha, because I see series or movies in English, I watch videos tutorials or interview  in English, I listen music in English, I watch videos in Korean but with subtitles in English (and this help me very much for practices), I play games in English, the language of my phone is English,  and very things more, even sometimes I think or talking with myself in English, this is so funny, but, I would like can talk more frequently with someone but is difficult considering that my parents don’t know speak this language. But I believe which with a more practice I will get speak English with fluency.  

Comentarios

  1. i have my phone in english too haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your gifts!! I agree with you in the way that english here is a little soft...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You do many things in English, that's fantastic! I really enjoyed your gif

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares