Food! 馃崯



My favorite food is anything which has potato; I love with my life the potatoes. In general all my family loves the potatoes; I like the French fries, cooked potatoes, mashed potatoes, potato pie (pastel de papas), and potatoes with cream, potatoes stuffed with cheese or meat, etc., and inclusive I like the potatoes with peels, because I feel that give a special touch in the food. I don’t have problem with eat mashed potatoes served with French fries, I really liked the potatoes in its entire splendor. But if I will have to decide for one food, maybe I choose the gnocchis, that is an type of pasta what made with potato and flour, and can will served with a different sauce like Bolognese sauce, champignon sauce, three cheeses sauce, etc. In personal I eat with any sauce but the indispensable in this plate is the cheese grated.
I eat this plate, in general, when I travel to Argentina to visit my family, I remember the sister of my grandmother made gnocchis, and since she died her daughter continuous preparing this.
I like so many foods more like lasagna, sushi, Wiener schnitzel, risotto, paella, shellfish, and much moooooore, but actually I have tasted the Korean food and it’s very delicious.



Comentarios

  1. I love potato too, I cook them when my little sister want to eat jiji

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love french fries too, now we're going to eat that hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I forgot the gnocchis! reading this I really wanted to eat them

    ResponderEliminar
  4. HAHAHA I always say the same thing! I love all the dishes with potato, specially french fries (my favourite "baj贸n").

    ResponderEliminar
  5. French fries and potatoes stuffed with cheese are the best!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares