My future job


Since I was a little girl I dream with working in a medical place, always the doctor´s things in general called my attention and I was be like they, most specific I was want to be a pediatrician. But with the time I know the psychology and I really love this area, because the psychologist mixture the mental health so that protect the physical health too, and that is very admirable.
Because of this I decide study this career, and in the future I will like have mi own office for attend to my patients, if I decided for the clinical field, or if I decided for the work field, I will like travel for the world and provide help to big business, in this case I accomplish two of my goals live, which are be a psychologist and travel a lot.
Like a hobby work, I love the photography, so someday become a photographer would be wonderful, the same as become a writer, in fact I have so many own novels in my computer, but I never finished one… maybe someday I will.

Comentarios

  1. when I was a child I would like to be a writer too. Someday I would like to read some of you novels

    ResponderEliminar
  2. finish your novels and become famous haha I would like to read what you wriite

    ResponderEliminar
  3. when i was a child i wanted to be a pediatrician too! i think that is very cool that you have anothers interest and i hope that you can be a photographe or a writer someday

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I recommend to you the emergent area of our programm: sport psychology!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares