The best holidays I've ever had 馃帓


Today I’m not going talk about the best concert I’ve ever had because I have a lot concert in my life, like 3 of Justin Bieber, 2 of One Direction, Big Time Rush, among others and all are was incredible and unforgettable, so I tell about my favorite place to going in vacations, Bariloche.
I’m in love of Bariloche, and every time that I going at this place it’s a wonderful moment because its magical. When my parents and I arrived at Bariloche, we rent out a cabin or sometimes we camp in any camping in front of Nahuel Huapi Lake.
Really love this place, first of all, because my parents become friends here, in the Meridien Hotel, and the another reasons are, well, the chocolate there are the best and more delicious that I’ve ever taste, the lake and its crystal water are very beautiful (and cold) and the patrimonial - traditional architecture transmitted a relax sensation which do you forget all the stress of the capital life.
Like freak fact, always go walk at to the LLao LLao Hotel because the hotel have a gorgeous vista of the Lake and islands.
P.S: All pictures are taken for me <3




Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you should bring me a lot of chocolate and Argentinean sandwich cookies because i love them hehe i would like go again to Argentina but I'm so poor </3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also went to Bariloche and I was in love with the landscapes, the parties and the chocolate because is the best of the world <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have heard that Bariloche is a beautiful place, and the way you describe it, makes me feel that is true. Nahuel Huapi Lake looks amazing!, you took nice photographs ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hii!!
    I believe that chocolate is the best thing in life, it has so many good properties for humans!!
    Regards c:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares