My pet!🐶


Well, I have only one pet… Duque. Duque is my little baby, my beautiful puppy, I really love it with all my heart. I have it since February 15, 2016, when he have only 45 days of life, very little, so in a way, I reared. Duque is Argentinian, (like my dad hehe), my parents given me like gift of San Valentine’s Day, and because I always want to be a dog. He traveled since long time, and he enjoy very much the trip, so wherever we go, he goes too. Duque, or Duquito, Duquesito, Duqueso, Duco (all their alias), is part of my family, is my baby, and the baby of my mom and my dad. Duque irradiate happiness in the house, it’s so sweet, so cute, so intelligent, and principally very funny, always makes me laugh with its games.

My dog is my partner life, is like a son to me, the only who never get fail me and stay for me forever, its eyes transmit me a big peace and makes me really happy.
I enjoy very much when I arrive in my house after to a long day and he give to me a pretty welcome, jumping, hugging me and kissing me, all that I never change for anything.





Comentarios

  1. I think dogs are very faithful friends that give you a lot of love and Duque is an example of that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My firts dog have the same hair of yours.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares