Some opinions...


  • What is your opinion about violence on television?
My opinion in this theme is something ambiguous, but also depend of situation, I mean, on the one hand if television showed violence for make to know a real case in protected content that it’s fine to make aware people about what happened in the world today, but on the other, I’m in disagreement if is a violence unjustified and without informative purpose.


  • What is your opinion about tattoos?
Personally I like very much the tattoos, I found it beautiful and always I want to have one. Some people don´t like other people for have tattoos and even judge them, but I´m absolutely convinced which a tattoo don’t define who you are, each people have the right to make anything with their bodies and enjoy each of their decision taken in their life.


  •     What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called ‘mechoneo’?
For start, mechoneo for me is a word to mean violence, attack and mainly the transgression of the people right. Be supposed that is a practice for give the welcome to the new students of universities, but in a nice way, with games, funny activities and things like that, not humiliated the mechones. Today some Universities are change the traditional mechoneo and instead of attack the student, it´s give a friendly welcome them.


  •         What is your opinion about women in the military?
Well, I think which all people should make the things that they want, and this is a theme a little chaotic because personally I don’t like the military, I found them unnecessarily violent, but like I said before, if the military is what the woman want make, she is free of be that who she are. 


Comentarios

  1. I like tatoos too! you have all the reason people have the right to make anything with their bodies

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i aagree with what you said, regarding the first topic, when I gave my opinion, I did not consider showing violence in televicion for information purposes, and now I think I agree with this.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. The images in your post are life, Cristi !!! and I like the way you think.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's really sad or annoying, the violence levels in some "mechoneos". I feel grateful that our "mechoneo" was volunteer and peaceful, with games and all that stuff, it was a good welcome. If all the "mechoneos" would nice and no humiliating, the students would have nothing to fear at their first year at the university

      Eliminar
  5. I agree with you, on the one hand I think that a tattoo doesn´t define the person and on the other hand I also believe that if the woman wants to be a soldier she is free to decide

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi!!
    It's very complicated about violence, we see it constantly in movies, series, news, it's a plague.
    Regarding the tattos, I think that a tatto if they defines you, for something you decide to do it.
    The "Mechoneo" is scary, just listening them makes the new students tremble :c
    I agree with you about military women.

    I love your short videos <3'
    Regards c:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. About tatoos I think that they are very interesting in the way that it can express personality or likes. About military, definitely is very violent, but maybe some day military peolple could change. And maybe not everything that military people do is a bad thing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares