First post of 2018!

1. What is your opinion on the social networks and the effect they have on society?
My opinion is ambiguous because the social networks are be so useful for the communication but are negative for the same case.

2. What is your opinion on animal testing?
I am in against about this, because in the majority of the cases don’t see the security of the animal.

3. What is your opinion on the idea that marriage is an outdated institution?
In reality I wasn’t thinking about this topic in specific, but I believe the people can do anything we want if they are happy.

4. What do you think is the best way to solve the sea access dispute with Bolivia?
Well, this is a theme, at this level, exhausting for me, because, the best solution is respect the treaty stipulated.

Comentarios

Entradas populares