What area do you want to specialize in?


Omg, this is a difficult theme form me because until today I don’t have idea who is the area which I want. I really like the majority areas from psychology, so is very hard choose one, but I have some favorites areas while I advance in the career.
Now I really like Neuroscience and Neuropsychology thank to the subject which we are in this semester: neurophysiology, one of my plan are specialize me in this area because I found the brain so amazing, I love its functioning, all the things that make, the form as be connected with absolutely all our bodies, is simply splendid. I am a Brain Lover hahaha.
And my second favorite areas in the list is Forensic Psychology and work in the PDI, because always this type of thigs called my attention, investigate cases is very interesting for me, and more specifically I like specialize me like criminal profiler for help to capture the criminals by their psychological profiles. The reason which I like this areas is a little infantile but is thank the series “Detective Conan”, since, always basically, I found this theme too many interesting, and have the possibility of study it is like a dream come true.
These are the areas in which I want specialize in the future now, but, like I saying, is very probably that change with the pass of the time.




Comentarios

  1. Hi!!
    I think "Detective Conan" was the best and it is very admirable that you are living a dream like that...
    cheer up!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think is very interesting to study the connections between our bodies and brains, I consider that neuroscience and neuropsychology is an important and amazing area in psychology, if you decide to continue with this branch, I hope you will be happy and continue being excited about this subjects, good luck :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love neuroscience too!! It is also amazing how information travel so so fast through
    neurons

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It´s quite difficult to choose a specialization now but we still have time to think about it ha ha

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I think that loving conan was a sign that we would end up studying psychology jajaj maybe

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares